The Centre’s activities are overseen by a Steering group. The purpose of the Steering Group is to:
- provide strategic advice, oversight and direction on effectiveness, impact and future work
- develop relationships between CREW’s partner organisations.
- reconcile differences in opinion and approach by the partners and advise on resolving disputes arising from them
- advise on linkages and connections with related research and initiatives in the UK, European and international arena
- contribute to CREWs role in Hydro Nation, including the Hydro Nation scholars programme